Cordycepin, the main compound in these ancient medicinal mushrooms, is being studied to help to optimize cellular metabolism, blood oxygen saturation throughout the body, and plays a critical role in the maintenance of DNA/RNA.
- MORE ENERGY! Cordyceps aids energy and endurance.
- NATURAL STAMINA: Supports internal metabolism and oxygen uptake.
- CENTURIES OF USE: Cordyceps has a history of use in the Himalayan mountains to aid strenuous, high altitude activities.
- WHY MUSHROOMS?: Experience natural health-supporting compounds from the original superfood of our ancestors.
- SUSTAINABLE & POTENT: Our home grown mushrooms are sustainably cultivated on our own farm.
Cordyceps militaris Fruiting Bodies Grown on gluten-free substrate in Central Alberta on our family Mushroom Farm.
Our Cordyceps Strain is Native to North America.
We stand behind our product and use it regularly for numerous reasons!
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the DHC and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
water, alcohol (alcohol content 20%-30%), Fresh Cordyceps Militaris
As a dietary supplement, take 0.5 mL twice per day. At this rate of use, a 30 ml bottle will last approximately 30 days. Can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.