PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING OPTIONS
(WE ONLY SELL FRESH LOCALLY)
This giant fungi, cooks up beautifully. Nutty, cashew like flavour and a rich meaty texture. King mushrooms can be served as a main entree or side dish everyday.
Light tan cap with a thick white stem.
The flavour contains a delicate buttery taste of woodsy, nutty and sweet.
Thick fleshed mushroom is pleasantly chewy top to bottom and has the advantage of remaining firm when cooked.
It stands up to stewing, sauteing, stir-frying, and grilling, Becomes golden brown and nicely crisp when pan fried or grilled.
Height: 3 – 10 in w/cap 10 – 25 cm w/cap
Cap Width: 2 – 8 in 5 – 20 cm
Stem Width: 1 – 3 in 2 – 8 cm
Mushrooms per Lb or per Kg:
1 – 6/lb
2 – 10/kg
Keep refrigerated in paper bag or cardboard box for up to 10 days
Contains important compounds that are being studied to help:
Elevate Estrogen in women and Testosterone in men.
Slows progression of osteoporosis increasing bone mineral density.
Benzaldehyde – Anti Bacterial
Lovastatin – known to lowers blood cholesterol
Potassium – known to lowers blood pressure
Eryngiolide A – known to demonstrates moderate cytotoxicity to cancer cells
Ergothioneine 15mg/100g, known as one of the most powerful and lasting antioxidant with the following properties:
1. Works in the body for 30 days as opposed to 30 minutes with the the majority of antioxidant products.
2. Maintaining levels of other antioxidants like vitamins E & C
3. Moves to high oxidized areas of the body, eyes kidney and liver.
4. Protect cells, builds immunity, seeks and cleans up unhealthy cells.
5. Lowers systemic inflammation, preventing joint pain and the buildup of plaque in the arteries, that leads to cardiovascular disease.