This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs in the wild. On our farm, we harvest young with a white cauliflower-like appearance before they reach full maturity. These are the subject of numerous studies, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
- MORE ENERGY! Lions Mane aids mental clarity, focus and memory
- NATURAL CEREBRAL and nervous system support
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- WHY MUSHROOMS?: Experience natural health-supporting compounds from the original superfood of our ancestors.
- SUSTAINABLE & POTENT: Our home grown mushrooms are sustainably cultivated on our own farm.
Lions Mane Fruiting Bodies Grown on HEMP substrate in Central Alberta on our family Mushroom Farm.
Our Lions Mane Strain is Native to North America.
We stand behind our product and use it regularly for numerous reasons!
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the DHC and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
water, alcohol (alcohol content 20%-30%), Fresh Lions Mane
As a dietary supplement, take 0.5 mL twice per day. At this rate of use, a 30 ml bottle will last approximately 30 days. Can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.