Reishi grows throughout the world, found primarily on hardwood trees. This species, used for more than two millennia across Asia, has been respectfully called the 'Mushroom of Immortality.'
- MORE IMMUNITY! Reishi aids the body's response to infection
- Reishi is the #1 known nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- CENTURIES OF USE: Promoting cardiovascular system health
- WHY MUSHROOMS?: Experience natural health-supporting compounds from the original superfood of our ancestors.
- SUSTAINABLE & POTENT: Our home grown mushrooms are sustainably cultivated on our own farm.
Reishi Fruiting Bodies Grown on HEMP substrate in Central Alberta on our family Mushroom Farm.
Our Reishi Strain is Naturalized to North America.
We stand behind our product and use it regularly for numerous reasons!
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Department of Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the DHC and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
water, alcohol (alcohol content 20%-30%), fresh Reishi
As a dietary supplement, take 0.5 mL twice per day. At this rate of use, a 30 ml bottle will last approximately 30 days. Can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.